Home & School meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of the month from 7.30pm in the Staffroom. All members of the school community are welcome.
To contact the Home and School Committee with any enquiries, please email: email@example.com
Purpose of Home & School
To provide an effective communication link between the students, the home and parents/caregivers, and the school.
To support the school through fundraising to improve facilities and opportunities for our students.
To support the school in providing for the students’ educational, social, cultural and sporting activities.
Some of the activities Home & School have recently provided include:
– cup cake day fundraiser
– student discos
– entertainment book sales to parents
– providing meals for teachers at the goal setting meetings
– morning tea for world teachers day and grandparents’ day
– quiz night for parents
– sausage sizzles for students
– splash day – students novelty afternoon
Equipment purchased by Home & School over the last few years:
– garden tools for students’ enviro garden
– interactive white boards for several classrooms
– matting for junior playground
– new BBQ
– picnic tables
– senior playground
– sports uniforms